Twitter

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Lizelle calls it 'quits' AGAIN




Sunday Sun article on Lizelle Tabane dumping Teko Modise had me going TJO and wondering why there are women or rather people who keep doing this though??

Here’s what Lizelle told the paper:

“He always slept with his clothes on. And always passed out before doing anything. “At some point I even thought he was gay – because he cared more about his unemployed friends than his fiancee. I’m done with him! I can’t pretend any more. I’m not staying in a place where I’m unhappy. “He kept chasing other girls – while he was committed to me. I don’t remember how many times we fought over this but he kept on doing the same thing. He always came home from parties and strip clubs at 5am – after he got his form back. I did everything a woman could to save our relationship. I treated him well but he repaid me with disrespect.”

About her engagement ring she said:

“I’ll never wear that ring because I’m no longer engaged. I never asked him to propose. So I’ll just keep it as a gift to remind myself that I was once engaged. I’m tired of these guys. They use a beautiful girl so they can attract more beautiful girls. He even asked me to have a baby with him but I said no. I couldn’t have a baby with someone who doesn’t take care of his own kids. His mum doesn’t want to be involved in his problems any more. He doesn’t listen!”

No comments:

Post a Comment